Two Tulsans were transported Thursday night with fireworks burns despite the city's ban on the explosives.
A 21-year-old man and 32-year-old female were transported last night in condition with burns from fireworks.
The man's injury occurred in the 4300 block of N. Kenosha.
"They were out here playing, and he ended up lighting it and it just blew up in his hand," said Teshwanna Caldwell, the victim's sister. "It just lit up the wrong way."
RELATED: Park crowd shoots fireworks at police, media (http://bit.ly/12L3ubC) and RELATED: 3-year-old struck by bullet at fireworks show (http://bit.ly/1a8i2rk)
EMSA says they typically see three to five fireworks related injuries each year.