TULSA - Buying new tires doesn't have to be intimidating.
We've provided five easy questions below to take to your local dealer, but remember that you can always order it instead of settling for another tire.
Five questions to ask your dealer:
- Are my current tires the best tires for my vehicle?
- What are the best tires that match my driving habits and my price?
- Can you give me a pricing tier of my tire type with three choices?
- What is the mileage warranty (if any) of my new tires?
- Is the tire manufacturer highly reputable?
Source: Robertson Tire and Michelin