TULSA - Add a nice Asian flair to any brunch with these healthy tasty salad rolls. You can also substitute shrimp for the chicken if you would like.
To serve, cut rolls crosswise in 1/2; stand pieces upright. Dip in Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce.
- 4 chicken breasts, without bone and skin
- 8 medium scallions, raw
- 4 ounces Asian rice stick noodles
- 1/2 red bell pepper, large
- 2 cups raw carrot, chopped
- 2 cup Napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup basil, raw
- 1/2 cup cilantro, raw
- Rice paper -Serving is one sheet, 12 serving
Ginger lime sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 teaspoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger root
- 1 teaspoons Asian chili paste
- 2 tablespoons basil, raw and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, raw and chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 3 tablespoons Bell Plantation PB2
For dipping sauce, whisk together all ingredients in small non-reactive bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings.
Serving size: 1 Roll
Number of servings: 12