Tulsa Food Guy's Crockpot Ribeye Stroganoff
2 16 oz. ribeye steaks
Half stick of butter
2-3 cloves of minced garlic
1 tbsp onion powder
2 10 oz cans of cream of mushroom soup
2 8 oz cans of mushrooms
1/4 cup of brown mustard
2 whole jalapenos (deseeded)
1 whole habanero (deseeded)
1 tsp of chili powder
2 tbsp worcheshire sauce
1 cup sour cream
Salt & Pepper
- Pan sear ribeye steaks, seasoned how you like them, for about 2 minutes on each side. They should still be plenty rare in the middle.
- Cut steaks into cubes and put in crockpot along with the butter, garlic, onion powder, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, brown mustard, jalapenos, habanero and chili powder. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring occassionally.
- Take the jalapenos and habaneros out if you don't want it to get too spicy and turn crockpot to low and let cook for about 4 more hours.
- Boil egg noodles until tender. Strain noodles and add to crockpot along with sour cream. Stir it together and let cook 30 more minutes then serve.