TULSA - Add a little Asian flair to your brunch. This pasta salad is high in omega 3 acids and very tasty. You won't even miss the fat!
Minutes to Prepare: 20
Minutes to Cook: 10
Number of Servings: 8
- Sauce ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon roasted red chili paste
- 1 cup Chobani 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 cup sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 3 limes
- 12 ounces Ronzona Smart Taste Spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 2 cups sliced cucumber (with peel)
- Scallions, raw, 0.5 cup, chopped
- 6 tablespoons raw cilantro, raw
- 16 ounces Atlantic Salmon Fillets
Mix sauce ingredients and refrigerate until needed.
Boil water and cook pasta until al dente. For best results, break pasta into smaller pieces. Run water over pasta to remove starch and cool slightly. Set aside.
Grill Salmon on grill pan over medium heat season with salt and pepper or favorite seasoning blend. The salmon should take about 3-5 minutes each side, depending upon the thickness.
Break Salmon into small chunks, add in carrots, cucumbers, scallions, cilantro, and pasta. Pour in sauce and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe