TULSA - Fire up the grill for these great summertime burgers.
Barbecue Bacon Burgers
- 1/2 pound Bar-S Thick-Sliced Bacon
- 3/4 cup Head Country Original Bar-B-Q Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup Garden Club mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound JC Potter Regular Pork Sausage
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon Head Country All Purpose Seasoning
Cook bacon in a sauté pan over medium heat until fully cooked. Set aside.
In a small combine, stir together 1/2 cup Head Country sauce and mayonnaise. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine sausage, ground beef, seasoning and remaining 1/4 cup Head Country sauce. Mix until fully combined. Form into 6 patties.
Cook on an outdoor grill over medium heat for about 6 minutes per side or until burgers are done to your liking. Top with cheese and cook another minute to melt the cheese.
Place burgers on buns spread with barbecue-mayo mixture, then top with bacon.