You'll need a blender, a pizza stone, a pizza crust and a preheated oven set to 500. Remember to preheat your stone for at least 30 minutes or an hour if you can. This gives the best results for a crisp/chewy crust.
• 1 oz Basil Leaves
• 1/2 cup Pistachios
• 3/4 cups Olive Oil
• 1/4 Cup Parmesan (Romano or Pecc cans substitute)
• 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
1. Add Basil and Pistachios to blender
2. Blend them to a fine grain ( kernels of nuts should not be visible, if they are blend more)
3. Add Parmesan, Olive Oil, Salt, and Garlic to Blender
4. Blend them to a fine paste
Add all of this to your pizza crust, then add mozzarella and bake till golden on the preheated stone. Usually 6 to 7 minutes.
Remember you can get dough balls from your nearest Andolini's, Owasso or Cherry Street in Tulsa.