Twerking fail goes viral when girl catches fire while dancing

UPDATE: Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel admits the video was a prank that he shot two months earlier.

-----

Twerking is the hottest dance craze -- literally.

The suggestive dance turned scary when a girl set herself on fire recently. Caitlin Heller was recording the routine for her boyfriend when things got a little too hot.

Heller was attempting to do the move upside down when she crashed into her coffee table that was full of lit candles and a bottle of what appeared to be liquor.

Luckily, Heller was not seriously hurt and posted the twerk fail clip to YouTube where it has been viewed over 5 million times.

Many on social media claim the video was staged. Watch the video and decide for yourself:

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments