TULSA - A Tulsa student who overdosed on prescription drugs while in school Wednesday has been released from the hospital.
Chris Payne with Tulsa Public Schools said the Nathan Hale middle school student overdosed on hydrocodone and was immediately taken to a local hospital by emergency vehicle.
Two other students also had some involvement with the drugs, Payne said.
Police were also called to Nathan Hale High School Wednesday, where a cafeteria fight (http://bit.ly/Halefight) resulted in an arrest of a student and the hospitalization of another.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Also in the headlines
An officer with the Tulsa Police Department says police are actively searching for a man who robbed four people at gunpoint in three different midtown locations within 40 minutes.
Pictures of the first winter storm of the season, Dec. 5 and 6.
KJRH 2 Works for You and Moody's Jewelry is giving away over $4,000 in jewelry from Dec. 9 through Dec. 20. Go to www.kjrh.com/contests to enter this 12 Days of Christmas giveaway.
A few of the Week 14 NFL games were played in snow storms.