TULSA - Fire officials say a problem with a heating unit caused an overnight fire in north Tulsa around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday.
The ground floor apartment near Virgin Street and North Hartford Avenue was unoccupied and nobody was hurt.
Police say a security guard was able to notify everyone to get out of nearby apartments.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Also in the headlines
A Krebs man and his 18-year-old son are arrested for possession of meth Wednesday. Agents said a 5 ft. rattlesnake guarded their shake and bake lab.
Pictures of the first winter storm of the season, Dec. 5 and 6.
KJRH 2 Works for You and Moody's Jewelry is giving away over $4,000 in jewelry from Dec. 9 through Dec. 20. Go to www.kjrh.com/contests to enter this 12 Days of Christmas giveaway.
The annual Food 2 Families food drive benefiting the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma will begin Friday, Nov. 22 and end Dec. 15. We held our drive here at the station on Dec. 11.