TULSA - Tulsa firefighters resuscitated a dog after a house fire near 31st Street and 129th East Avenue Sunday.
One woman was taken to a local hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation.
Investigators say the fire started from a burning candle near a stack of papers.
Two other dogs were in the home, and all three are in good condition.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Nelson Mandela: former president of South Africa, influential public figure and human rights activist.
Glow Downtown holiday light tour kicked off the Christmas season with festivities at Guthrie Green, The Deco District and the BOK Center, Dec. 1
Click through photos to see the balloons at the 87th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.