Three adults, two children and a dog are safe after an early morning house fire in north Tulsa.
According to Tulsa fire officials, the damage was extensive.
The fire, which happened around 3 a.m. Wednesday on the 3500 block of E. 32 nd St. N., was caused by an electrical system, officials said.
They told 2NEWS the people living in the house were crudely stealing electricity from a neighboring power source.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Also in the headlines
Brianna Stone went shopping at Walmart today. Perhaps a normal Sunday afternoon, except she had Officer Michael Konshak from the Bixby Police Department joining her.
Pictures of the first winter storm of the season, Dec. 5 and 6.
KJRH 2 Works for You and Moody's Jewelry is giving away over $4,000 in jewelry from Dec. 9 through Dec. 20. Go to www.kjrh.com/contests to enter this 12 Days of Christmas giveaway.
A few of the Week 14 NFL games were played in snow storms.