Every woman wants to look and feel her best, especially around the busy holidays.
Image expert, Jeane B fills us in on some secrets for taking care of yourself before the holidays hit.
1. Enjoy some new loungewear. Nothing says "relax" faster than a great snuggly, yet fashionable, lounge set.
2. Have easy nutrition on hand with protein drinks you can take with you, at home, at the mall, or in the car. Muscle Milk Caffe Latte is perfect because it is low fat, and it has caffeine.
3. Make sure you shine bright, in your smile that is! Invest in at home teeth whitening for a dazzling grin all season, and year long.
4. While you are brightening your teeth, take care of those left over sun spots from summer sun as well. The Japanese wrote the book on skin lightening, and Koh Gen Do products do the job in record time. Lotion, soap, superfine face powder and body lotions. They are so effective, and a celebrity secret until now.
5. Put on a new face with taupe, silver, purple and lavender new Holiday makeup colors. Nars Cosmetics has a great line right now, and perfect for your neutrals, greys and metallic outfits this holiday season.
6. Take away any worry while you sleep, without the pricey injections or pain! Frownies patches work while you sleep, and are a celebrity secret for smooth, wrinkle free skin!
Jeane B also suggests "making your house smell delicious! Preparing meals, wrapping gifts, having company over calls for a lovely home atmosphere! Aromatherapy is a wonderful way to scent the halls!"
Copyright 2010 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Police say a man was found in stable condition Tuesday after falling in a pond and taking shelter in his guitar case.
Top Lifestyle Headlines
Disney's wintery animated tale "Frozen" took over the top spot at the box office with $31.6 million in its second week of release.