TULSA - This week's Fun Food Friday chef is none other than 2 Works For You Meteorologist George Flickinger. He's whipping up a recipe that includes one of his favorite drinks - Mountain Dew!
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 sticks Butter
- 1 Tbs. Cinnamon
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 can (12 oz.) Mt. Dew
- In a 9 x 13 Inch pan spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and add one apple and some filling in the crescent.
- Roll each of them up and line them up in the pan. In a bowl mix the sugar butter and cinnamon and pour on top of rolls.
- Then pour the remaining pie filling on top.
- Finally add the Mountain Dew.
- Heat in the oven at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.