UPDATE: Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel admits the video was a prank that he shot two months earlier.
Twerking is the hottest dance craze -- literally.
The suggestive dance turned scary when a girl set herself on fire recently. Caitlin Heller was recording the routine for her boyfriend when things got a little too hot.
Heller was attempting to do the move upside down when she crashed into her coffee table that was full of lit candles and a bottle of what appeared to be liquor.
Luckily, Heller was not seriously hurt and posted the twerk fail clip to YouTube where it has been viewed over 5 million times.
Many on social media claim the video was staged. Watch the video and decide for yourself:
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
After three consecutive snow days, Tulsa Public Schools announced Tuesday classes would resume Wednesday as scheduled.
Sand Springs City Manager Rocky Rogers has resigned, city officials have confirmed.
Dustin Taylor, 24, is facing charges of assaulting an 8-year-old girl and 4-year-old girl in October.